I was going to mention that I watched another Juniors/Volts game the other day but I’m not sure anyone really wants to read another post that goes “GAHKDJHKADJHKDJHKJDFH!” because that’s really how I feel about those games. I can’t win no matter who wins. Actually, I’m gonna be honest… a certain someone on the Juniors is killing my ability to like the team. I don’t know why. I love so many of the guys on the team this year, but a certain someone who may or may not be at the Team Canada selection camp right now is annoying me. Anyway…..! Here’s five things that are on my brain right now…
- All that being said about my love for the Juniors being majorly tested…. I’m still kinda proud to see them currently sitting SECOND in the Q. SECOND. My little faily team from two years ago is all not faily now. Top four teams in the Q are Saint John, Montreal, Quebec (boooooo) and Drummondville.
- I haven’t got a clue how Sean’s been doing at the camp, but I’d really like to see him get on the team for obvious reasons. The Q is mostly being represented by guys who we’re not overly fond of (I’m looking at you Bournival and I would’ve been glaring at Gormley but he’s injured and can’t participate so we’ll give him a pass) so it’d be nice if a guy we actually like gets on the team.
Speaking of guys we’d like to see get on the team… I still have a soft spot for Mark Visentin even if I’ve had to abandon the OHL this season. And I guess it’d be nice if Gallagher got on the team too so I can pretend that I follow the Giants and say “I know that guy!”.
- while we’re on the topic of the WJC can I be pessimistic and call an American repeat this year? NOT want to I want to see of course, but yeah… calling it now….
- What in the world is going on with the Caps? 6 losses and a 7-0 loss to the Rags? B-r-u-t-a-l.
- On a happier note…. Watch the Hammies “singing” the 12 Days of Christmas right now. If it doesn’t make you laugh then you’ve got issues :P