I’m thinking not.
Here’s the latest round of crappy news:
- Glu is heading to Germany while Brrrock is off to Russia. Oh and Metro is going back to Switzerland to play for some team called who’s name looks like it rhymes with “ugh”. Or something like that.
- Chuck is the Amerks new coach.
- The Amerks are now affiliated with the Cycs and the Cycs seemed to have dumped the Habs from their website. Considering the Habs really only had one and a half players in the ECHL (sorry, Bobby Mayer, you still get to be “the half”) for most of the year anyway, I guess it doesn’t matter THAT much………. but still. We got dumped for the AMERKS? I swear the Suburb of Florida* is out to ruin my life.
- BlurryLouis is coming to play for my Juniors which will undoubtedly make them more popular, which takes out all the fun in me liking them. Yeah, I’m one of those people who likes to follow teams that 90% of the population has no clue about. I think it’s time I renewed my interest in the Swiss NLA.
- As mentioned before, Coach is stealing all his former players. While we wish Mr. Capitaine the best of luck, we don’t appreciate the mental image of him wearing a flipping lighting bolt on his jersey.
Stupid ridiculous off-season =/
* we are henceforth referring to Florida as “the Suburb of Florida” as it virtually becomes a suburb of Quebec for two weeks in December anyway.