It could be worse. I could be blogging about baseball.. or… the Leafs :D
My poor hockeybrain just can’t adjust so far to this football thing.
- Whyyyy does it take so long to get from one end to the other? And when they DO get to the other end, the ball just gets kicked out to the other side. They need icing.
- When the net is the size of a truck how can you miss that often? Sheesh.
- Since when is 16-11 shots considered a lot of shots? Coach would never approve.
- “SHOOT THE DAMN PUCK” is really having no affect whatsoever…. stop running around kicking it in random places. SHOOT THE PUCK. OR KICK THE BALL. OR WHATEVER YOU DO.
- Now THAT is diving….!!!
- When you have BOARDS the puck rarely leaves the designated area…..
- Omg… where are those TV commercials?!!!! How can I run off and do random things if there’s no commercials?
- They have a weird definition of offside.
- What, no “ref you suck” chants?
- Those vuvuzela things are annoying. I want singing instead. (although, I wouldn’t mind bringing a pile to Sensland one time. Can you imagine how angry that’d make the Sens fans?!)
My brain will get this sooner or later. It’s completely forgotten that the Hawks won the Stanley Cup already so… :D