- Coach is going to a team I hate. I realize that I started off hating the team he was coaching but in my defense, I hated them because they were good and they were good because of Coach. The Bolts have always been puke to me. Always have been. Always will be. Yzerman and Coach notwithstanding. (and actually, I don’t even care about Yzerman. I totally missed that era in Wingsville).
- We’re gonna be stuck with Gizmo foreeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr…………. If Coach can make me love hockey teams, Gizmo can make me hate them. Even when they’re supposed to be MY teams. Thanks Gizmo.
- I can’t even look forward to maybe getting Chuck as a coach in Hammie-town ’cause they’ll never hire Chuck ’cause Chuck doesn’t speak French. Watch as Chuck will go to Moosieville and we’ll get stuck with Benoit Groulx. WATCH IT HAPPEN.
- Reports are that BlurryLouis is staying put in Harvard. Great. Can we get a refund on Guillaume Asselin? Like, how about we just pretend that trade never happened. I’m still really miffed about this.
- The Stars and the Bears are in the Calder Cup finals. I still get all “gonna punch a baby goalie” every time the AHL twitter account updates stuff about the Stars. (c’mon, don’t you know that I can hold a grudge for a looooooong time? Just ask Joe Thornton).
Ack… I think I need to eat breakfast and get bucket loads of caffeine… that’ll make me feel better!