Apparently my brain won’t shut off the “hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey, hockey” part of it yet. I mean…. I was watching Roger destroy bff Stan and all I kept yelling at the screen was “Shoot the damn puck, already!”. It was so sad…. Anyway….
Did I ever mention that I have this grand plan of visiting other parts of Canada one day in the near future? If I did, you can skip this. If I didn’t… you can still skip this.
See, a while back I looked at all the rinks I’ve been to…
I thought this was cool and I felt all special for visiting a pile of rinks until I zoomed out and saw this:
There appears to be a lot more of Canada when you zoom out… damn you google maps for making me feel so very small and insignificant (and damn you English language for making the word “insignificant” annoying to spell when you haven’t had your daily dose of caffeine). ANYWAY…. instead of being all mopey about the fact that this county is flipping HUGE, I started plotting. The process of said plot went something like this:
- Durrr have I really not been west of HAMILTON? Really?! (and they weren’t even the Habs AHL team when I was there last time *Sniffles*).
- … hey, at least I’ve been east… they have OCEANS, yo.
- But really.. this is pathetic. Stupid Canada being such a stupidly big country. Maybe we should just sell part of it off and use that money and buy up Vermont or Maine or something. Or maybe we could buy Greenland!
- Durrr…. I really should go see the rest of Canada….
- …need a good excuse though…. *trundles off to look at hockey stuffs*
- Hey, it’d be kinda neat to see where random people play… like London… or like… Abbotsford. Okay, so Abbotsford has a stinky team, but they have pretty mountains at least?
- Dude, I”m no going all the way to Abbotsford to see mountains. BUT I will go all the way to see the Heat lose! \o/
- YES. YES. YES. I’ll go to Abbotsford, see mountains, and watch their team LOOOOOOSE.
- Heh, that’s kinda waste of money though. Unless the Hammies are there…
- BUT! I could be all like “I’m going to go see hockey but then I could be all like ‘well, I’ll see other stuff so I can say “I saw other parts of CANADA, yo!”…. ‘…. yeah….!!!”
- ROAD. TRIP. OF. EPIC. DOOM.
- PLOT. HAS. BEEN. THOUGHT. OF.
- Now I just need money. Like, lots of money. Damn you lack of money….. Sob…..
So there we go. All I need is money. And I guess a car would be nice…. but other than that…. I’m ready to go road tripping across Canada. BOO YEAH.
I swear I’ve already written a post about said plans…. but I can’t find it… so I guess I didn’t? I think I need caffeine now….