- missed the first five mins due to drinking cider eating dinner…
- Well, apparently I got back just in time for everyone to head off to the penalty box. Phantoms getting a 4 on3 PP.
- Hmmm nothing is happening here (other than people going to the penalty box)…
- Hey, Hammies, I distinctly remember your play by play guys saying that this was a “red flag” game. Meaning, the potential for you all snoozing was high given 1) how good you are and how stinky the Phantoms are and 2) the fact that you spent all your time fighting the Marlies on Sunday and will play the Wolves on Friday (so you probably weren’t interested at all in this game).
- Oh hello there! Someone is listening to me or something! HAMMIES SCORE! 1-0! We don’t know who scored it. Could have been anyone….
- And they’re giving it to Wyman!
- And Stewie is going to the box now. Seriously, are they hiding candy in there or something? Because everyone is going to the penalty box tonight. Sheesh.
- and just like that, the first period finished
- IceFail in Hammietown again. There are puddles of water again D: Hammies go off side because someone got the puck stuck in a puddle of water… Henry falls into a puddle…. Sheesh…
- oh, Stephenson (the Phantoms one) is off to the box now.
- How to start world war three on ice: shower the opposing goalie in “snow”.
- ummm Momina… you’re not the goalie… ergo, you can’t hang on to the puck like that. Let go of it!!!!
- Are Flandersdude and Al talking about sorbet while Benoit is playing goalie too by stopping a definite goal for the Phantoms?
- And let the parade to the penalty box continue….
- Poop. Dude hit the post, dude puts in rebound. Tied game. 1-1. That would be the first goal that the Phantoms have scored against the Hammies this year, by the way. Only took them about 130 minutes to do it….
- Quick whistles SUCK when it means that Phantoms goalie doesn’t have the puck and the Hammies could have had a chance to knock it in and score. Poop.
- Nice to see Teddy drank something with caffeine in it before the game. Whatever you had, Teddy, you better share it with the rest of the team after this period.
Second period intermission thingy
- Hi Newbie! All I know about you is that you know Patches….. do you come with a nickname? (because Palushaj is kinda long and not fun to type in a hurry).
- Newbie just said “tenacity”. Have you been listening to Burkie? It’s okay. We’ll work on that!
- Newbie sounds like a decent guy. Looking forward to seeing err hearing about him, on Friday!
- You know what? I think I just dubbed Palushaj “Newbie”. We’re going to call him Newbie from now on, k?
- Do I need to air condition that rink to get the ice to freeze or something? :|
- And now a Phantom is off to the box…. Can we PLEASE score now? (we, being the Hammies. Just to be specific).
- WYMAN. AGAIN. 2-1. WHOOOO!
- Ewwwww…..One of the line’s guys is bleeding everywhere on the ice D: I hope he’s okay… that sounds pretty nasty…
- Oh for crying out loud…. Let’s have a contest to see who can stay OUT of the penalty box the longest. Winner gets…. well, they get to feel special for not going to the penalty box!
- Okay, Flandersdude, please… I don’t need a play by play of the puddle of blood on the ice…. I’m not really squeamish about this stuff, but still… that’s just yucky…. D: Someone mop that blood up, please!
- WHOOOOOO!! Rrrrrrrrrrryan Russell!!! 3-1!!!!!
- I would have died of shock if that Stewie/Conboy/St.Denis three on one rush had turned into a goal…..
- EN. Ever since Sunday, I have a morbid fear of empty nets….. D:
- YAAAAAAY WYMAN! Hat trick!!!!! 4-1.