Voltigeurs! Voltigeurs are in Quebec to beat up the Remparts (again)!
- Look, I know you’re all eager to beat up the Remparts, but you could have waited to score until I had finished ranting about the horrendous singing of the national anthems that I’ve been subjected to recently. Anyway, Sean scores! It’s 1-0! Yeah, yeah, Gabriel had an assist…
- Okay guys…. Seriously. It’s RUDE to interrupt people. Where are your manners?! 2-0. Toni The Ex-Junior Ritter has the goal!
- Hello….? Where did the pace of this game go to? THERE IS NO PACE. You can’t have pace when the whistle keeps blowing!!!!
- There was an attempt at a goal! yay! Something interesting!
- Oo another attempt at a goal! Ritter this time!
- Ew. That is the lamest and ugliest “Let’s go Remparts” chants ever….
- Well, that was a rather uneventful end to the period… aside from the random shots by the Remparts on Jake… GO AWAY REMPARTS.
- I’m actually frazzling over the women’s curling game right now. I don’t know anything about curling and I don’t really like this thing but it’s CANADA. We’re supposed to be okay at this sport thing too.
- Words I like: Arret Jake Allen (goes well with “et le but”. Not that this Voltigeurs guys actually say that though).
- Words I don’t really like “deux belle chance pour les Voltigeurs”. I don’t want good chances. I want GOALS.
- Okay, so went off to check this hilarious interview thingy with Nabby (who sounds oddly squeakier than I thought he would sound) and then I come back to the Voltigeurs game and SEAN SCOOOOOOOORES! 3-0!
- Okay, I lied. “Arret Jake Allen” sounds really good when the Remparts are taking a gazillion shots on him.
- WHAT? ANOTHER penalty for the Voltigeurs? I do not approve of this habit of taking five million penalties like this!
- THANK YOU JAKE ALLEN. Your team owes you a beer or something (just remember, don’t drink on the ice with IOC officials sitting around).
- We’re in curling’s version of OT. Poop. Juniors are up 1-0 so far over the Olympiques.
- That Lefebvre they’re talking about better be Philippe and not the Remparts one…. Okay, phew, it was the Voltigeurs one.
- Well looky here… the Remparts finally get a penalty.
- And no goal. Poopy.
- Hey… the game is over already? I missed the entire third period?
Well, Jaro’s on TV now… I really wish I could cheer for Slovakia but I can’t…….GO CANADA GO