1) Thank you Habs for giving me back my Hammies! Now pwease let’s get back to crushing the opposition.
2) Sven Kramer (the Dutch speed skater guy in the 5000 m) does NOT look like Puffy. Not. At. All.
3) Congrats to Jen Heil for winning silver. Hell with everyone who’s complaining she didn’t win gold. She gave what looked to this total non-expert a great performance. Unfortunately for her, Hannah Kearney gave the performance of her life last night (and we can be nice to Kearney because she has family in Vancouver). Seriously, the next person to grab and complain should grab a pair of skis and go down the hill themselves.
4) Ski jumping is the freakiest thing I’ve ever seen. Other than that luge/skeleton/bobsledding stuff.
5) I really want chocolate milk right now….. and I don’t even really like it. Huh. Thanks Jaro… =/
6) I’m actually in the process of seeing how many hockey games I can go to this week :D I’ve got two for sure scheduled and I’m trying to schedule at least one more (hoping for two though). Hockey Week In EPland for the win!