I can OFFICIALLY say that I’ve fallen asleep through a Devils game now! It happened around 9:15 EST. I was lounging on the couch, wondering why the NHL schedule was subjecting me such a boring game, when POOF. I fell asleep.
So now I can officially cross off “Really fall a sleep during a Devils’ game” off my list of things to do.
Habs are taking on the Flames tonight. Both teams are 2-0-0 (although, I think we can thank Crabby Khabby for the Flames’ last victory). Except the Flames aren’t losing their defensemen faster than Ovie can score on Vesa Toskala….
So what I want tonight:
- OFFENSE! That means you, Andrei. If Sergei is really headed back to Hammie-town then it’s time for you to smarten up too.
- No getting stuck in our own zone for hours on end. That means everyone.
- No more injuries! Give Andrei a smack upside the head if he’s still sleep-skating, but other than that, leave everyone else alone. That means you, Phaneuf.
- No more 40 + shots directed at the poor Habs goalie. That means everyone.
- I’m sure there was other stuff but I’ll leave that to Martin to lecture about.
- O’Byrne will be out for 8 weeks
- Sergei has indeed reported to Hamilton (or so says Bob and the Hamilton Bulldogs anyway)
- I want a cast iron tea kettle. Buy me one, pwease?