- Brrrrrrrrock Trotter had TWO goals! Although Flandersdude didn’t do his whole “Brrrrrrrock Trotter scooooores!” because he was busy talking and didn’t really notice Brrrrrrock Trotter scoring until after he scored. Derp.
- Benoit also had a goal!
- The Hammies shutout streak ended when some Marlie went in on Ced and scored. Poop.
- the Scots seemed to be fully behind the Hammies (or at least the guys behind Flandersdude were). And they wanted blooood too.
- They pretty much had it when Giliati tried to fight White but he ended up getting beaten to a pulp instead (that’s good in case you forgot that White is a Hammie).
- I want Pogge back for the Marlies. Reimer did a good job keeping the Hammies from winning 7-1. I’m sure Pogge would’ve let us have a couple of more goals.
- A ref grabbed a Marlie and it tried to fight back before it realized that it wasn’t a Hammie… Oops.
- With the Hammies and the Marlies getting in each other’s faces all night, the announcers started wondering what they were talking about. Scottishdude said they were talking about haggis. Yes, White must’ve dumped Giliati because the latter had stolen some haggis from the Hammies. Yup.
- Quote of the night:”Bloom had his helmet popped off like the top of a dandelion”