Stand up so I can give you a kick! A few things that stand out to me about the Habs’ schedule:
- There are 4 10:00 or later (10:30) and 2 9:00 and several 8:00 or 8:30 starting times this season…. including a western conference roadtrip pretty much right off the bat….
- Longest streak of home games will be after that initial roadtrip and will consist of 6 games
- They also have a 7 game roadtrip in December but they will all be at decent times
- They’ll be in San Jose for a 10:30 start time on my birthday…Ugh.
- In a weird bit of symetry they will play the Leafs at the beginning and end of the season.
- Koivu won’t be coming back here this year. They get to go to Duckland instead.
- no early January trips to Florida this year
- no Boston until November. Whoo!