So the Habs didn’t win tonight but…………
The good news is….
- Milan Lucic the voodoo was abused to no end tonight. He was the main attraction actually so that’s nice *g* I should have brought Grabovski…. then again… I had a hard time trying to keep Lucic from being completely shredded (hey, look, I spent three hours of my life working on that guy. The only one who gets to seriously abuse him is ME) so maybe bringing Grabs wouldn’t be a good idea…=p
- I liked most of the guys effort tonight. It was a lot better than I thought it would be (pessimist bit, yes?)
- The Tweeps at the tweetup are great =) (and much to my surprise I wasn’t the only person there who made St. Louis look like a giant *G*). So thank you to Kyle, Amanda, Number31, pluc and the everyone else at the other table (sorry I couldn’t talk to you. I could barely hear the guys beside me…) for making the night enjoyable.
Proof that Lucic the voodoo was abused:
I’m not sure who’s idea it was to stick Lucic on top of MY glass but someone did so I figured what the heck…might as well stick him.
This certainly was NOT my idea but made for some great pictures. I think he ended up in someones’ beer at one point though, so whoever got that beer will have a taste of Lucic….Oops…
See? More abuse.Yes, I dunked him in a glass of water when the idiot got the assist on an empty net. #$%^ you Lucic… I got the entire table wet. Hehe. And now I’m debating the best way to dry him…
A stick figure drawing of us abusing Lucic… lol =p
The bad news is…..
- Bruins won
- Lucic is still alive (the real guy)
- I don’t have an Iphone or a Blackberry which makes me slightly sad because I can’t tweet easily when away
- Breezer and Andrei annoy me right now…
- Turtle-Pleky is not alive right now….
- The French fries were NOT worth the $ 6.21. I pretended that they were Lucic and ate most of them though. So it was all good.
Who’s getting a voodoo doll now:
- Tim “the Marshmellow” Thomas (he was the flailing goalie but now he’s a marshmellow. I mean, how the hell are the Habs supposed to score when the goalie is the exact same dimensions as the net? Seriously…That’s not fair when you think about it…) I don’t care if I spelled “marshmellow” wrong. I butcher the language on a daily basis anyway. “Marshmellow” sounds better.
- Chara because… because
- Kessel. Because.
- Joe Thornton (yeah, I know, he doesn’t play for the Bruins but he’s on the stupid TV right now and he’s annoying me by the mere fact that he’s on the TV)
- PA guy in Boston *g* “Whooo!”…..? Who says “Whooo” when their team scores? That’s just stupid…
- Wings reminded everyone just who the defending champs were tonight. And no, it wasn’t Columbus, thank you!
- Chicago and Calgary are going to OT.. oh wait… make that a Hawks win about two seconds into OT
- And Ducks and Sharks have done zippo….