What. A. Day.
- 12:00 Sox begin their first game against the Rays
- 2:00 EP participates in her first ever fantasy hockey draft. Somehow I ended up with Chara. Don’t ask how. I just traded for him. Yeah, I probably was on the losing end of the deal. Whatever. My goal is to finish last anyway.
3:00ish Sox win against the Rays
- 3:30 EP learns that Delpo has beaten Rafa and will be in the US Open final
- 4:00 Juniors take on… Whatever the name of the team is in Victoriaville. EP forgets that they are playing because she’s screaming at Roger.
- 5:00 Sox take to Fenway again for their second game against the Rays
- 6:30 EP remembers that the Juniors were playing and runs to find out what happened. Juniors won 4-1. YEAH!
- 7:00 Roger gets the point of the flipping match (highlights to come soon) which happened to bring him to match point on Nole’s serve. Roger wins. HUZZAH!
- 8 something: EP learns that the Sox have swept the Rays. HAH!